Sunday, October 18, 2015

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Lipstick Swatches - 9 Matte Shades





Does anyone else every feel silly and slightly embarrassed when talking about Wet 'n' Wild products? It's the name, for me anyway. Because it makes me feel like I'm talking about a theme park or something inappropriate.





The Good: They were $2 each. They're not total crap; I've definitely shelled out more for lesser lipsticks.

The Bad: Some shades were a little dry, but that's not very surprising with when it comes to drugstore mattes in general, and even some higher end stuff I've used (*ahem* MAC Russian Red, anyone?). Other shades were a little too creamy, but again, keeping the price in mind, nothing I can't live with.



All in all, not AMAZING, but not terrible at all, and certainly on par with slightly more expensive drugstore brands. Definitely better than the regular old $1 tubes of Wet 'n' Wild.


No comments:

Post a Comment